Top Ghanaian designer, Oheneba Yaw Boamah releases his ADEHYIE (The regal man) 2017 Collection. That noble and dignified Prince or King fit for a monarch.
The collection describes the regal man who aims for success and believes in new age change, ready to work and serve even though he’s a royal.
Made from fine suiting fabric of simple tone colours from light to dark, clean pattern cut to match and blend, Oheneba believes the geometry shape infused in designing and simplicity of each piece define how powerful an African man can command authority and respect with his real identity.
● Models: Harold Amenyah and Chris Darko
● Photographers: Joseph Amoateng and Carl Reindorf
● Set Assist: Shadrach Annang
● Production: Chantell Dapaah Boamah
● Creative Director: Oheneba Yaw Boamah.