With the rise and rise of African male models in the world , Here are our grand look at the 15 African models making waves.
1) David Agbodiji (Nigerian): USA based international supermodel David has appeared in several high profile adverts including Calvin Klein
2) Adonis O’Holi (Sierra Leone): Winner of the 2012 Mister Africa International and was named one of the sexiest 100 black men in the world.
3) Rudi Strydom (South Africa): Entrepreneur and model. Winner of the Mr United Nations 2012 is the hottest guy in South Africa.
4) Conheça Carlos Nascimento (ANGOLA) : He is one of the most sought after men in the world. Winner of Mister Angola 2013.
5) Derick Twum (GHANA): Entrepreneur and model. he is widely known for his role as founder of MEM gym boys.
6) Odair Varela (CAPE VERDE): He is one of the best models from Cape Verde but stands out when it comes to pictures.
7) Abendego Pimplenu (Ghana). he lives in one of the small cities in Ghana but this guy has one of the best bodies in the world which lands him some major deals
8) Jaydon Anderson (BOSTWANA): Jaydon came into the lime light when he won the Mister Africa International in 2013.
9) Bryan Okwara: (Nigeria).Model,and Actor from Nigeria , Bryan shown like a million stars when he represented his country at Mr World. He has been walked numerous international runways
10) Marlon (Angola): Model and reigning Mister Angola 2014.
11) Williams Falade (Nigeria): Sponsored Athlete and Model Williams has one of the best bodies in the world.
12) Aziz Guaye (Senegal): He is one of the most sought after African Models. He represented Senegal at the Mister Universe Model in 2013
13) Ibrahim Daramy: (SIERRA LEONE)
14) Stanley Igwilo: The reigning winner of Mr Ideal Nigeria 2014 has been featured on some major adverts including US Polo Nigeria.
15) Aliou , sports athlete and model.